Uncover the potential of LANTHEUS HOLDINGS INC (NASDAQ:LNTH), a growth stock that our stock screener found to be reasonably priced. NASDAQ:LNTH is excelling in growth aspects, maintaining a healthy financial position, and still offers an attractive valuation. We'll examine each aspect in detail.
Understanding NASDAQ:LNTH's Growth
ChartMill assigns a Growth Rating to every stock. This score ranges from 0 to 10 and evaluates the different growth aspects like EPS and Revenue, both in the past as in the future. NASDAQ:LNTH scores a 8 out of 10:
- The Earnings Per Share has grown by an impressive 145.21% over the past year.
- LNTH shows a strong growth in Earnings Per Share. Measured over the last years, the EPS has been growing by 33.91% yearly.
- LNTH shows a strong growth in Revenue. In the last year, the Revenue has grown by 69.36%.
- LNTH shows a strong growth in Revenue. Measured over the last years, the Revenue has been growing by 23.05% yearly.
- Based on estimates for the next years, LNTH will show a quite strong growth in Earnings Per Share. The EPS will grow by 13.39% on average per year.
- The Revenue is expected to grow by 13.49% on average over the next years. This is quite good.
Assessing Valuation for NASDAQ:LNTH
ChartMill provides a Valuation Rating to every stock, ranging from 0 to 10. This rating assesses various valuation aspects, comparing price to earnings and cash flows, while considering factors like profitability and growth. NASDAQ:LNTH boasts a 8 out of 10:
- LNTH is valuated reasonably with a Price/Earnings ratio of 11.51.
- Based on the Price/Earnings ratio, LNTH is valued cheaper than 97.00% of the companies in the same industry.
- When comparing the Price/Earnings ratio of LNTH to the average of the S&P500 Index (25.89), we can say LNTH is valued rather cheaply.
- With a Price/Forward Earnings ratio of 9.91, the valuation of LNTH can be described as very reasonable.
- LNTH's Price/Forward Earnings ratio is rather cheap when compared to the industry. LNTH is cheaper than 99.00% of the companies in the same industry.
- The average S&P500 Price/Forward Earnings ratio is at 18.97. LNTH is valued slightly cheaper when compared to this.
- LNTH's Enterprise Value to EBITDA ratio is a bit cheaper when compared to the industry. LNTH is cheaper than 80.00% of the companies in the same industry.
- LNTH's Price/Free Cash Flow ratio is rather cheap when compared to the industry. LNTH is cheaper than 96.00% of the companies in the same industry.
- LNTH's low PEG Ratio(NY), which compensates the Price/Earnings for growth, indicates a rather cheap valuation of the company.
- The decent profitability rating of LNTH may justify a higher PE ratio.
- LNTH's earnings are expected to grow with 18.78% in the coming years. This may justify a more expensive valuation.
Health Analysis for NASDAQ:LNTH
ChartMill employs its own Health Rating for stock assessment. This rating, ranging from 0 to 10, is calculated by examining various liquidity and solvency ratios. In the case of NASDAQ:LNTH, the assigned 7 reflects its health status:
- LNTH has an Altman-Z score of 4.90. This indicates that LNTH is financially healthy and has little risk of bankruptcy at the moment.
- LNTH's Altman-Z score of 4.90 is fine compared to the rest of the industry. LNTH outperforms 79.00% of its industry peers.
- LNTH has a debt to FCF ratio of 2.29. This is a good value and a sign of high solvency as LNTH would need 2.29 years to pay back of all of its debts.
- LNTH has a Debt to FCF ratio of 2.29. This is amongst the best in the industry. LNTH outperforms 92.50% of its industry peers.
- Although LNTH does not score too well on debt/equity it has very limited outstanding debt, which is well covered by the FCF. We will not put too much weight on the debt/equity number as it may be because of low equity, which could be a consequence of a share buyback program for instance. This needs to be investigated.
- A Current Ratio of 4.88 indicates that LNTH has no problem at all paying its short term obligations.
- Looking at the Current ratio, with a value of 4.88, LNTH is in the better half of the industry, outperforming 62.00% of the companies in the same industry.
- LNTH has a Quick Ratio of 4.55. This indicates that LNTH is financially healthy and has no problem in meeting its short term obligations.
- Looking at the Quick ratio, with a value of 4.55, LNTH is in the better half of the industry, outperforming 66.00% of the companies in the same industry.
Analyzing Profitability Metrics
ChartMill's Profitability Rating offers a unique perspective on stock analysis, providing scores from 0 to 10. These ratings consider a wide range of profitability metrics and margins, both in comparison to industry peers and on their own merits. For NASDAQ:LNTH, the assigned 6 is a significant indicator of profitability:
- The Return On Assets of LNTH (2.49%) is better than 78.50% of its industry peers.
- The Return On Equity of LNTH (6.04%) is better than 80.50% of its industry peers.
- LNTH has a Return On Invested Capital of 10.74%. This is amongst the best in the industry. LNTH outperforms 92.50% of its industry peers.
- LNTH has a Profit Margin of 2.97%. This is in the better half of the industry: LNTH outperforms 75.50% of its industry peers.
- Looking at the Operating Margin, with a value of 14.30%, LNTH belongs to the top of the industry, outperforming 86.50% of the companies in the same industry.
- LNTH's Gross Margin of 63.18% is fine compared to the rest of the industry. LNTH outperforms 66.00% of its industry peers.
- LNTH's Gross Margin has improved in the last couple of years.
Our Affordable Growth screener lists more Affordable Growth stocks and is updated daily.
For an up to date full fundamental analysis you can check the fundamental report of LNTH
Important Note: The content of this article is not intended as trading advice. It is essential to perform your own analysis and exercise caution when making trading decisions. The article presents observations created by automated analysis but does not guarantee any trading or investment outcomes. Always trade responsibly and make independent judgments.