Follow these steps to save your frequently used chart settings:
- On the Chartmill.com website click on ‘Charts’ in the menu bar.
- Once you have edited the chart settings and added some indicators, you can save these settings by clicking on the symbol in the right hand corner ().
- Hit the blue ‘Save’-button.
- Fill in a name for the used settings and click ‘OK’.
Your new chart settings are now saved.
- To load the new chart settings, just go back to the main charts page and click on the settings- symbol () in the right-hand corner. Click once in the ‘Load Settings’-box and select your saved settings. The new chart settings will appear automatically after choosing a ticker and clicking on the blue ‘Go’-button.