11 How do I change the view in the stock screener?
Changing the screener view output can be done following these steps:
- On the Chartmill.com website click on Stock Screener in the menu bar.
- Create your screen.
- Locate the settings icon () on the bottom right of the page.
- Select a different view.
- Here you can find a list of all available views:
- Table – displays all results in an overview table.
- Quick Charts – displays small charts so users can quickly run through a visual overview of all candidates.
- Technical – Shows an extended technical overview of each candidate.
- CSV – Shows all results in a CSV list so users can copy- paste them in other software.
- Charts – shows bigger charts in the screen output results. These charts can be enlarged and users can add frequently used indicators to them. Default settings can also be applied.
- Quotes – Shows the chart and scores of the most important technical measures.
- StockTwits – StockTwits integration for each ticker in the scan can be found below each chart.
- You can always check in which view you’re currently by looking at the text message above.