03 How do I change my chart settings?
You can easily change your chart settings following these steps:
- On the Chartmill website, go to Charts (menu tab).
- Change the Time frame on the chart by clicking on ‘Daily’ (standard settings).
You can now choose from a range of time frames, from ‘2 Minutely’ to ‘Monthly’.
- Change the time period on the chart by clicking on ‘Best Fit I’ (standard settings).
You can now choose from a range of time periods, from ‘3 Months’ to ‘Custom Range’.
- Change the size of the chart by clicking on ‘800px’ (standard settings).
The smallest size is ‘400px’, the biggest size ‘1200px++’
- You can have some extra Chart Settings by clicking on ‘More’.
‘Candlesticks’ (price visualisation type) and ‘Full Lines’ (Grid type) are set as standard but can be changed by clicking on them once.